Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Cheeseburger

The cheeseburger is a typical American meal (even though it started in Germany) which many Americans like to eat in spite of a quick meal or just to satisfy the appetite. It's always nice to have something like that handy.

I tried Burger King here and it was average, tasted just like the Burger Kings back home.
Yes, that is a beer, you can order a beer just about anywhere here.

The other day, I was getting tired of eating noodles, rice, and fish. So I decide to try a place that I didn't get to try out last time I was here. It's called Mos Burger. The quality and taste reminded me of Jack in the Box.
They put this red sauce on it called Mos Sauce and it's got lotsa onions. I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it's good. The french fries were average, and the drink was Pepsi Max (Nex is what they call it here). As I chowed down, I realized how this isn't the daily average meal for the Japanese. This is a delicacy for me. The taste of the burger for some reason gave me a fond recollection of home. After I finished, I didn't clean up and leave. I just sat there, thinking about how easy it is to get a burger at home. When here, burger joints are scarce. I felt lucky to experience that sensation from a burger like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment