Monday, June 20, 2011

Late night rant

It's 3 in the morning here. I've been awakened by my dormmates being drunk and on a rampage (and on a Monday WTF). I just gotta say that I'm a little bothered by this, I came here to admire the culture and to be better equipped with the language. Most of my dorm mates are straight up weeaboos who just want to say they came to Japan just because they think Japan's cool, having all their meiwaku moments and everything. The campus is 2 buildings and nothing else (pics on the way). I necessarily think of that as a good thing because it derives away from what a normal college would be, a gigantic campus with frats and sororities. I view being in this area a big distraction in and of itself just because there's so much to do in Tokyo. Who needs what some would consider "traditional"? It's different, and I'm all about different. (RANT OVER)

No comments:

Post a Comment